Your Reservation Is Confirmed!
Thank You For The Deposit.
** IMPORTANT INFO ON THIS PAGE, PLEASE READ AND FILL IT OUT COMPLETELY**
Sadao and I are very happy to be able to share our Shirakaba experience with you here on our quiet 21 acres overlooking the Berkshires valley.
In order to make your stay the best we can, we have some more details to share with you, as well as a short questionnaire. Thank you for getting these details back to us! We look forward to seeing you!
First thing’s first:
**Do you text? What is your cell phone number? Louise’s is 413-822-9399 It will be a great way to communicate with each other without needing to intrude!
If you need anything during your stay, text me and we will do our best to have it outside your door soon thereafter!
Check In/Check Out
- Just as a reminder, Check In is 3pm. We will be bustling about getting everything perfect for your arrival, which is why we can’t set the time to be any earlier than 3pm.
- If you could give us a call or text when you are 1 hr away that would be great! 413-822-9399
- Louise bake goodies for each guest!
- She can make cookies or brownies and can add in as many of these ingredients as you would like, listed below, in them.
- She also makes Snickerdoodles and her own Gluten-free, low-fat, low-cholesterol, chewy oatmeal cookies with whatever you would
like from the list below added in.
These are a guest favorite whether they are on restricted diets or not!
- peanut butter
- raisins dark and/or golden, please specify
- white chocolate chips
- regular semi-sweet chocolate chips
- dark chocolate chips
- milk chocolate chips
- craisins regular or low sugar
- coconut sweetened or unsweetened
So if you choose your favorite ingredients for baked goodies, Louise will get to work!
We also make our own ice cream! Here are some we usually have on hand:
- green tea
- black sesame
- and at least 1 fruit sorbet
We have our own ice cream maker and Louise is up to any creative challenge you want to place in front of her!
- Everyone gets a daily choice of Sadao’s Japanese or made-to-order Western breakfast.
- We usually have orange juice available (with and without pulp), apple juice, grape juice and grapefruit juice. If you prefer something else, let us know below and we’ll try to oblige!
- We always have half-and-half, but will gladly get any % milk anyone would like us to have. We also make our own soy milk, just let us know if you would like some so we can make it before you arrive.
- Everyone gets a fruit salad , choice of yogurt and Louise’s special walnut sticky buns (can be made without nuts and/or cinnamon).
- We offer Chobani, Yoplait and Dannon yogurts. Please choose the brand and flavor(s) below if you will be having yogurt.
- We will ask you to fill out a breakfast menu each evening before you go to bed.
- Please give us 48 hours notice if you would like us to serve you our optional 6 course Japanese dinner. It takes between 2-3 hours to be served and we recommended eating an early lunch is as we serve ample portions 🙂
- Don’t forget, the dinners are not included in the room rate and are:
- $130 per person for all the entrees except sushi,
- $150 per person for all the entrees plus the sushi entree – including a “How to Roll Sushi” class with Sadao.
- You will also need to choose your main dish ahead of time so that we can have everything ready for your special dinner.
- The Sushi, fried rice or sukiyaki entrees need to be for your entire party, or
- Each of you are welcome to choose between chicken teriyaki, salmon teriyaki or salmon with ginger and soy.
- You can also visit our dinner page to read more about the event.
- Again, we do not have a liquor license. However, please feel free to bring any alcoholic beverage of your choice.
- We do have a liquor store just 5 minutes south of Shirakaba in Lanesboro. “Lanesboro Liquor” and their number is 413-447-9999 if you want to check to see if they carry a specific item.
- We do provide complimentary non alcoholic beverages:
- A wide assortment of Green, Black and Herbal teas
- Several types of sodas choose from: Coke, Pepsi or Polar sparkling waters and seltzers.
- We also offer and original (not flavored) San Pellegrino
- And we do have excellent tap water here!