Outdoors in the Berkshires
Fall Foliage Guide to MA
- Ashuwilliticook Rail Trail. Bike, rollerblade, run, or walk this once railroad corridor, now paved trail, and check out the scenery and wild life. The 11.2 mile trail stretches from Lanesboro to Adams. Shirakaba guests receive a bike rental discount from Greylock Outdoor. See local specials for more information.
- Donnybrook Country Club, 777 Williamstown Rd, Route 7, Lanesboro, MA. (413) 499-PUTT. Shirakaba guests receive a discount. See local specials for more information.
- Geocaching, New Ashford's Proud History
- Green River Farms, Williamstown
- Ioka Valley Farm, Hancock
- Jiminy Peak
- Harmony Trails Horseback Riding
- Mount Greylock State Reservation
- Waubeeka Golf Links
- Undermountain Farm