With only two suites, Shirakaba can make your visit catered to all your personal choices.
- 21+ Acres of Privacy
- Only 2 Suites on property each over 400 Sq. ft.
- Full, extensive, made to order breakfast (Japanese or western)
with free room service dining option
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Far Infared Sauna
- 6 person Sundance Spa that moves outside in warmer months
- All lavatories have Inti Mist Asian toilet seats
- Gazebo overlooking the beautiful Berkshire hills
- Optional massages available at gazebo weather permitting
- 61" Flat Screen TV in Common Area Upstairs
- Extensive DVD library
- Ume No Ma tatami room in common area for Dining, playing games, yoga,
- Many decks with outdoor dining options in warmer weather
- Screened in Porch for warmer weather dining, reading, massage services
- Japanese yukatas (cotton robes) to wear during your stay
- Complimentary: Japanese washcloths to use here and take home • Baked goodies made to each guests' request • Daily frozen delights offered and the option to create your own flavor!
On demand shuttle service to Jiminy Peak for skiing,
- We offer these concierge services : massage booking with InTouch Dayspa at the spa or here at Shirakaba • dinner reservations made at our local restaurants, Ramblewild reservations and Prime season discounts • limo services from the Albany or Hartford Airport or even from NYC • Boston or Connecticut
- Optional 6 course Japanese Dinner Events ( Please allow 2-3 hours to enjoy)
- Optional Massage services from InTouch Dayspa
- Swedish • Relaxation • Prenatal • Reflexology Massage
- Sports • Injury • Deep Tissue Massage
- Optional Yoga Classes
- Louise will ask you for a considerable list of details to make your stay perfect.
We will need to know:
if anyone in your party has any allergies food restrictions or food dislikes • your height for the Japanese yukata you may wear • your shoe size for slippers we provide for your use • your favorite baked goodie created for you • the option to create your own flavor of ice cream or sorbet • choice of non-alcoholic beverage you would like chilled in your mini fridge when you arrive • any special requests to eat for your daily American or Japanese breakfast • even wether you want your OJ with pulp or without.
Shirakaba is a unique boutique resort
with so many amenities and only 2 suites on property